Ten Wisconsin-based companies will embark on a year of mentoring, business and financial consulting, as well as receive $10,000 after being named to FaB Wisconsin’s FaBcap accelerator’s inaugural class.
The FaBcap program will provide the companies one-on-one training and mentoring from top industry experts, as well as a chance to pitch their ideas to investors upon completion of the program. The 10 companies that were selected include:
- City Lights Brewery, of Milwaukee; formerly 4 Brothers Blended Beer Co., specializes in blended craft beers
- Clock Shadow Creamery, of Milwaukee; creates locally focused specialty cheeses
- East Shore Specialty Foods, of Hartland; maker of gourmet mustards, sauces and pretzels
- La Pavia Beverage, of Milwaukee; specializes in premium tonic concentrates
- MobCraft Beer, of Madison; brewer of crowdsourced craft beer
- Nikki’s Cookies, of Milwaukee; maker of all-natural cookies
- Noble View Cheese Company, of Adell; specializes in artisan cheese
- Quigistics LLC, of Middleton; technology firm offering software for small and midsize food and beverage makers to help implement the new Food Safety Modernization Act
- Reallygoods, of Jackson; maker of organic raw fruits, nuts, seeds and green snacks
- Valentine Coffee, of Milwaukee; roaster of specialty coffees
The companies were officially accepted into the FaBcap program at the Kick-Off Conference and Evening Reception on October 13-14.