FaB reserves the right to remove any individual found not adhering to our Code of Conduct.
For Members Asking Questions
If you submit an inquiry to our FaBricators, you must agree to the Code of Conduct:
I agree my involvement is to ask for industry experience in response to needed insights, best practices, resources, and mentoring.I agree to interact with FaBricators and FaB members by showing them respect and by respecting their privacy.
I agree that in the act of submitting inquiries, I am not receiving industry expertise, but rather industry experience.
I recognize that inquiries and answers may not be fully confidential, as FaB will be monitoring.
I agree to ensure my interactions with FaBricators are related to work only.
The FaB team will manage and monitor FaBricator inquiries, ensuring member questions are being addressed. We will also watch for emerging themes and threads that need greater attention for future forums to address.
For FaBricators Answering Questions
As a FaBricator, you must agree to the Code of Conduct:
- I agree my involvement as a FaBricator is to share my industry experience with fellow members in need of insights, best practices, resources, and mentoring.
- I agree to interact with fellow FaBricators and FaB members by showing them respect and by respecting their privacy.
- I agree that in the act of FaBricating, I am not an industry expert, but rather sharing my industry experience.
- I agree that my priority is to assist first, and motivation for business development is secondary.
- I recognize that inquiries and answers may not be confidential as FaB will be monitoring.
- I agree to ensure my interactions as a FaBricator are related to work only.
- I understand that being a FaBricator means that I should be responding to inquiries in a timely manner and will let FaB know when I’m unable to do so.