Refresher Course: $59
To purchase this course, email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate earned is valid for one year.
FaBsafe offers the Food and Beverage Industry basic food safety training to comply with FSMA. From the C-Suite to the plant floor, from temporary to contract workers, FSMA requires that all persons in a food or beverage manufacturing facility (regardless of position) have documented food safety training. Individuals must receive training in the principles of food hygiene and food safety depending on the food facility and the individual’s assigned duties.
Industry professionals who have already earned their original certificate of completion can take advantage of the Refresher to fulfill their FSMA-required annual training. The Refresher course focuses on the basics of food safety in food manufacturing, including GMPs.
This one-hour course is comprised of one module, followed by a quiz to earn your certificate of completion. Topics include:
- Food Safety is the Law
- GMPs – A Prerequisite to Food Safety
- GMPs in Action – Buildings, Facilities & Grounds
- GMPs in Action – Employees & Personal Hygiene
- Foundations for Food Safety – Prerequisite & Preventive Controls Programs
- Controlling Contamination Sources – Sanitation & Environmental Monitoring
- Food Safety Plans – Hazard Analysis and Other Requirements
- Regulatory and Customer Compliance – What if something goes wrong?
- Putting It All Together