Student Course: $49
To purchase this course, email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate earned is valid for one year.
For high schools, colleges, and universities, the FaBsafe Certificate offers students an industry employer-recognized entre to the food and beverage industry. Providing a basis of good manufacturing practices (GMPS), hazard analysis, and regulatory, this three-hour online course is perfect for students considering or currently pursuing a career in food, beverage, or ingredients manufacturing.
This student course includes nine modules, followed by a quiz to receive your certificate of completion:
- Module 1: Food Safety is the Law
- Module 2: GMPs – A Prerequisite to Food Safety
- Module 3: GMPs in Action – Buildings, Facilities & Grounds
- Module 4: GMPs in Action – Employees & Personal Hygiene
- Module 5: Foundations for Food Safety – Prerequisite & Preventive Controls Programs
- Module 6: Controlling Contamination Sources – Sanitation & Environmental Monitoring
- Module 7: Food Safety Plans – Hazard Analysis and Other Requirements
- Module 8: Regulatory and Customer Compliance – What if something goes wrong?
- Module 9: Putting It All Together